Monday, September 22, 2008

Wait...there's more!

Today's second blog will feature PMS rage, RNS and well my other bitching...

So if you read my blog from a few days ago, you know I was close to a very irrational but very realistic psychotic break. But huzzah! I am cured. After a few days of icky female ickiness I was back to my normal psychotic self, fully intact. It seems I suffer from PMS RAGE. Which is my definition the"once or twice monthly overwhelming urge to kill people." So I decided to get the prescription my gyno gave me for Yaz filled. Novel idea.

I have no clue if it will work but in the meantime, I can wash dishes without fantasizing about my husbands various orifices I could store my kitchen implements. And I can drop off my kid at school without the need to get out of my car, drag the idiot in front of me out of HIS car and back over him repeatedly. Now I just THINK about it.


Oh and my latest syndrome is RNS: Refilled Nest Syndrome. I figured out why birds toss the babies out of the nest before they can fly and then take off for another place to build the nest. So the damn kids cant find them. Now I love my kids, why else would I have thrown myself of my martyrdom sword and given up my 20's to parent them. For better or worse, only time will tell. But my GOD, at some point they ARE going to move out right? I mean for good? Its like when people tell you its okay that your four year old isnt potty trained because no one goes to Kindergarten in pull-ups, right? Or are those kids just HOME SCHOOLED!!! ACK!!!

Sydni comes home to roost this Thursday (which is going to be news to her since her father never called her) but she is only here until March when she ships off to basic training for the Navy! Gotta love the military. Where else can you send your still runny egg off for four more years of parenting where they will actually transform them into people??? For free! Excellent.

But my oldest, I think I have a new grey hair, just cant seem to grasp the idea that when you move OUT you stay OUT and not move back IN. Granted this is the first time she has moved back IN with us but she doesnt seem to get the whole support-yourself-and-be-a-productive-member-of-society thing. She has a new girlfriend and is working two jobs but she still cant seem to understand that she is living here on our generosity and should, I dont know, stop TAKING MY SHIT!!! Grrr...I need to talk to her but I was waiting for my horns to recede.

So other than my anger management issues and my new syndrome, I am just peachy keen...la la la la fucking la.

No comments: