I finally figured out where I have been going wrong in my life... I know and it only took me 30 years. I have been in the wagon caring for little Constance who has diptheria. No wonder I worship horses. Admire their ability actually MOVE the wagon, to look you dead in the eye and try to eat your hair or just dare you to make a comment about their ass...if you can see it... well you shouldnt be standing where you are. But to be in the saddle. Now thats a novel concept.
So instead of being on the wagon allowing others to steer, I am jumping off (well I rolled off a few months ago when I moved) and hopping in the saddle. I am going to drive my family where I want to go and they can either come along for the ride or take their chances with the rattlers. I would say the savage injuns but they ARE the savage injuns which begs the question: Why are they on the wagon to begin with??? Hmmmm....
Anyway, I did talk to the Chief and got him on board, took some negotiations and some honest truths, but hey, its character building. Besides, "Married people make each other feel like shit sometimes. It just feels good." to quote a favorite movie of mine (if you can guess which movie and which character, I'll give you the rest of my junk food in the pantry).
So I am off to the gym this morning and on the way I am going to dispose of the rest of the CRAP in my house. By crap I mean junk food. The debris that scattered like cockroaches as soon as I unpacked will require a plan...of a mouse...and a man...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment